Cacao Bliss Frozen Yogurt Cups
Fall might be just around the corner but these healthy Cacao Bliss Frozen Yogurt Cups are the perfect way to savor the last days of summer!
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Cacao Bliss
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- A pinch of salt
- ¾ cups granola
- ¼ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh mint leaves
In a medium mixing bowl, add plain Greek yogurt, Cacao Bliss, maple syrup, and a pinch of salt. Whisk until combined and smooth.
- Line a muffin pan with muffin liners add 2 tablespoons of granola to the bottom of each muffin liners. Top with 3-4 tablespoons of the Cacao Bliss yogurt mixture, evenly dividing it among the muffin liners.
- Tap the tray on the counter a few times to help the mixture settle and remove any air bubbles. Top each with a few raspberries, blueberries, and mint leaves.
- Place the tray in the freezer for about 4 hours or overnight. Once the cups have set, remove them from the tray and peel off muffin liners. Serve immediately.
- Get your bag of Cacao Bliss here!