If you're looking for a decadent and filling snack that’s also nourishing, look no further than this Cacao Granola recipe. It makes the perfect fall snack and is a guilt-free way to satisfy chocolate and sweet tooth cravings. Make a large batch on meal prep days to have on hand during the busy week!
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the oats, Cacao Bliss, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
4. Pour the wet mixture over the dry ingredients and stir to combine thoroughly.
5. Spread the granola onto the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with chia seeds if desired. Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
6. Once you take the granola out of the oven, allow it to cool completely.
7. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 weeks.
Grab your bag of Cacao Bliss to use in this delicious and crunchy granola recipe today.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.