Granola is one of those super-versatile, super-simple recipes that often get overlooked. But we’re here to change all that with this Chai Spiced Grain-Free Granola recipe. This homemade granola recipe is a breeze to whip up and easily customized to whatever you have on hand.
For our base, we used cashews, almonds, pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes, chia seeds, and flaxseeds. For the flavoring and binding, we mixed maple syrup, coconut oil, and Chai Bliss. This mixture coats the base and activates the chia seeds to give it all just the right amount of sweetness while helping everything to clump together a bit.
Feel free to use just about any combination of nuts and seeds for the base here. You could even swap in some oatmeal if you aren’t grain-free. Just keep the base to about 2 cups and make sure to include the chia seeds since they help bind everything together.
You could also have some fun with the flavoring, if you like. We’re definitely partial to the superfood spices and natural nootropics found in Chai Bliss. But you could easily use Cacao Bliss or Golden Superfood Bliss for a different superfood flavor.
You’re gonna love adding this Chai Spiced Grain-Free Granola to yogurt, oatmeal, ice cream, or even eating it by the handful! Grab a bag of Chai Bliss through the link below so you can have this healthy, tasty snack on hand all the time.
Chai Spiced Grain-Free Granola
16 (makes 2 cups)
This super-versatile, super-simple Chai Spiced Grain-Free Granola recipe is a breeze to whip up and easily customized to whatever you have on hand.
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Chai Bliss
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup cashews
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon flax seeds
Preheat the oven to 325° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add maple syrup, Chai Bliss, melted coconut oil, and salt. Whisk to combine. You can pop it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds if the coconut oil hardens up when mixed with the other ingredients.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix well until everything is evenly coated.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, mixing halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool completely. The granola may not seem crispy when you remove it from the oven but it will crisp up perfectly as it cools.
- Once completely cooled, store in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to two weeks.
- Get your bag of Chai Bliss today!