Shop Chai Bliss Here!
Chai Spiced Grain-Free Granola
16 (makes 2 cups)
This super-versatile, super-simple Chai Spiced Grain-Free Granola recipe is a breeze to whip up and easily customized to whatever you have on hand.
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Chai Bliss
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup cashews
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon flax seeds
Preheat the oven to 325° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add maple syrup, Chai Bliss, melted coconut oil, and salt. Whisk to combine. You can pop it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds if the coconut oil hardens up when mixed with the other ingredients.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix well until everything is evenly coated.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, mixing halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool completely. The granola may not seem crispy when you remove it from the oven but it will crisp up perfectly as it cools.
- Once completely cooled, store in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to two weeks.
- Get your bag of Chai Bliss today!
Leave a comment (all fields required)