Looking for a quick, and easy treat to cool down on a hot day? Whether you’re looking for an afternoon snack or a unique twist on breakfast, this Island Bliss Swirled Frozen Yogurt Bark perfectly captures the fun energy of summertime!
This simple and healthy snack recipe takes just a few ingredients and about as many minutes to prepare. Simply mix together the yogurt mixtures, swirl them in a prepared baking sheet, and sprinkle with toppings before freezing. We used freeze-dried fruit and granola but the sky’s the limit. Feel free to get creative when topping your frozen yogurt bark — toasted coconut, nuts, tropical fruit, swirls of jam. There’s no wrong way to make this delicious treat boosted with the powerful blend of Island Bliss!
Island Bliss Swirled Frozen Yogurt Bark
This Island Bliss Swirled Frozen Yogurt Bark is a unique, healthy snack that takes just a few minutes to prepare and perfectly captures the fun energy of summer!
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Island Bliss
- 3 tablespoons freeze dried strawberries
- 1-2 tablespoons granola
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix Greek yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla extract until well combined.
- Transfer 1/4 cup of the yogurt mixture to a small bowl. Add in the Island Bliss and mix until combined and smooth.
- Spread the plain yogurt mixture over the prepared baking sheet to an even layer about ¼ inch thick.
- Spoon the Island Bliss mixture randomly over the plain yogurt mixture. Using a toothpick, swirl the Island Bliss mixture into the plain yogurt mixture to create a marbled pattern.
- Sprinkle the freeze dried strawberries and granola over the mixture.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the freezer and freeze for about 3–4 hours until completely set.
- Remove from the freezer and slice randomly with a knife or break into pieces.
- Serve immediately or return to the freezer until ready to serve. Can be stored in the freezer for about 1 week.
- Get your bag of Island Bliss here!