The arrival of fall and cooler temps brings a desire for comforting flavors that warm the soul. And what better way to embrace the season than by indulging in a delightful healthy treat? These Pumpkin Chai Blondies are everything you love about that classic pumpkin spice flavor but with a unique twist thanks to the spices found in Chai Bliss!
These Pumpkin Chai Blondies are a celebration of fall's best flavors. They’re made from healthy, easy-to-find ingredients like almond flour, almond butter, pumpkin puree, eggs, and coconut sugar. They’re a breeze to whip up and because they’re made from better-for-you ingredients, you can indulge guilt-free. What could be better than enjoying the essence of fall without compromising your commitment to a healthy lifestyle?
What makes these healthy pumpkin blondies extra special is the addition of Chai Bliss. This superfood elixir blend combines classic chai spices with a natural nootropic blend to help boost brain energy and focus. This indulgently spiced blend is both energizing and relaxing, promoting wellness throughout your body, mind, and spirit. *
As fall sweeps in with its cooler temperatures and vibrant foliage, lean into the season by whipping up a batch of these healthy Pumpkin Chai Blondies. They’re perfect to share with friends paired with a hot cup or coffee or Cacao Bliss.
Click the link below to get your bag of Chai Bliss!
Healthy Pumpkin Chai Blondies
These Pumpkin Chai Blondies are healthy, easy to make, delicious, and boosted with the powerful superfoods in Chai Bliss!
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- ⅔ cup coconut sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons coconut flour
1-2 tablespoons Chai Bliss (depending on how spiced you like it)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup smooth almond butter
- ½ cup canned pure pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup dark chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8×8 square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, salt, and coconut sugar.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond butter, canned pumpkin, and melted coconut oil. Then add in the eggs, whisking everything together until smooth.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until there are no lumps. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared baking pan and smooth out the batter using a spatula.
- Bake for 32-35 minutes until the edges are lightly golden brown and the center is cooked through.
- Click here to get your bag of Chai Bliss today!