Chocolate Strawberry Bliss Balls
These Chocolate Strawberry Bliss Balls take only 5 simple ingredients and are packed with the nourishing goodness of 10 powerful superfoods thanks to Cacao Bliss.
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons Cacao Bliss
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour, as needed
- 1 cup freeze-dried strawberries
In a medium bowl, combine the almond butter and maple syrup and mix until smooth. If needed, you can heat it in the microwave for 15 seconds to soften the almond butter and make it easier to mix.
- Add the Cacao Bliss and coconut flour and stir to combine. The mixture should resemble a thick cookie dough. If it’s too runny, add coconut flour a tiny bit at a time. If it’s too dry, add a bit more maple syrup or even a splash of almond milk to get the right consistency.
- Roll about 1 tablespoon of the dough into a smooth ball and place on a parchment lined plate or baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Add the freeze-dried strawberries to a food processor and pulse until they break down into a powder. Transfer this strawberry powder to a small dish or bowl. Roll each bliss ball in the strawberries until coated on all sides.
- Place the finished bliss balls in the fridge for 1-2 hours, until firm. Store in the fridge in a lidded container for 2-3 weeks.
- Get your bag of Cacao Bliss here!
Leave a comment (all fields required)