Whether you’re showing yourself some love or celebrating with family and friends, Valentine’s Day just isn’t the same without a truly amazing dessert! A chocolatey dessert, to be exact. And what could be better than a rich, decadent No-Bake Cacao Cheesecake recipe?
This super simple chocolate cheesecake recipe is a breeze to make and uses only wholesome ingredients, which means you can feel good about indulging. It’s also perfect for prepping a day ahead, so you won’t be slaving over the oven and can enjoy the love-filled vibes on Valentine’s Day. And thanks to the use of Cacao Bliss, you’ll be well on your way to unlocking your “bliss” molecule and enjoying natural energy and mental clarity. *
Give the recipe below a try and let us know what you think!
No Bake Cheesecake with Cacao Bliss
A decadent, chocolatey dessert that’s perfect for Valentine’s Day, this No-Bake Cacao Cheesecake is sure to make you feel the love.
- 1 ½ cups almond Flour
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup raw cashews
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 pack unflavored gelatin
- 1 tablespoon Cacao Bliss
- ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup boiling water
4 fresh strawberries, halved or sliced
For The Crust
For The Filling
- Place raw cashews in a bowl and cover with a couple inches of water. Let sit for at least 2-3 hours to soften.
- In a food processor, combine the almond flour, butter, pecans, vanilla extract, and salt. Blend until crumbly and combined.
- Divide the crust mixture evenly between 4 glass cups, gently patting the mixture down so that it’s packed. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Once the cashews have softened, drain them well. Place cashews into a high-speed blender with ½ cup water. Blend until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- In a large mixing heat proof bowl, whisk together maple syrup, unflavored gelatin, Cacao Bliss, vanilla extract, and boiling water. Whisk constantly until the gelatin dissolves completely.
- Add the blended cashews to the bowl and whisk thoroughly until combined and no lumps remain.
- Divide filling evenly between the four prepared cups. Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours.
Once set, top with strawberries and enjoy!
- Get your bag of Cacao Bliss here!