Are there two foods people love more than brownies and pizza? We think not, which is why we are so excited about this Cacao Bliss Brownie Pizza. It takes everything you love about brownies but served in a way that elevates this dessert to showstopper levels. Plus, you can enjoy it without the guilt thanks to the wholesome ingredients and superfood blend of Cacao Bliss. Top this brownie with your favorite seasonal fruit and prepare to impress!
Cacao Bliss Brownie Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9-inch round cake pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, add the almond flour, coconut sugar, Cacao Bliss, baking powder, and salt. Whisk to combine.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the room temperature butter, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix on medium-high until light and fluffy. Add in the dry ingredients, a little at a time, mixing thoroughly to combine.
4. Pour the brownie batter into the prepared cake pan. Bake for 25 minutes, until the edges are beginning to brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let cool for 20-30 minutes.
5. To make the topping, place a strainer over a large bowl and line the strainer with a clean cotton kitchen towel. Scoop the Greek yogurt into the towel. Gather up the ends of the towel and gently squeeze the yogurt to remove excess liquid. This helps thicken the yogurt and keeps it from making the brownies soggy.
6. Transfer the strained yogurt to a bowl and add maple syrup and vanilla. Mix to combine.
7. Prepare the fruit by washing, peeling, and chopping into bite-size pieces, as needed.
8. Once the brownie has cooled, spread the prepared yogurt evenly over the top. Add fresh fruit and drizzle with additional maple syrup, if desired. Slice the brownie pizza and enjoy!
Looking for more guilt-free desserts to try? Check out these recipes!
- 3 INDULGENT AND HEALTHY CACAO BLISS MUG CAKE RECIPES
- FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS RED VELVET CACAO PUDDING
- FEEL-GOOD CHOCOLATE DONUTS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
- THESE CACAO BOURBON BALLS MAKE SNACKING HEALTHY & DECADENT
- A HEALTHY ALMOND JOY RECIPE TO SATISFY THAT CHOCOLATE CRAVING
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.