Deliciously versatile, healthy, and easy, these gluten-free almond crackers are perfect for an afternoon snack. Whether you’re scooping up hummus or adding them to a charcuterie board, these tasty, buttery, herbed crackers are sure to be a hit. Plus, we’ve added Collagen Peptides into this simple cracker recipe. Collagen Peptides are flavorless and dissolve completely, making it incredibly easy to add this clean protein to a number of different recipes. And since supplementing with Collagen Peptides can help promote gut health, radiant skin, healthier joints, and stronger bones, you can feel even better about snacking on these nourishing gluten-free crackers. *
Gluten-Free Almond Herb Protein Crackers
Yields: 2 cups crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, add almond flour, grass fed butter, Collagen Peptides, arrowroot starch, rosemary, smoked paprika, and salt. Mix until combined. This can also be done in a food processor, if desired.
3. Add ice water one tablespoon at a time, mixing to incorporate after each addition, until the dough comes together.
4. Transfer the dough mixture to a flat surface covered in parchment paper or a silicone mat. Cover with another piece of parchment paper and use a rolling pin to roll the dough out to about ⅛- to ¼-inch thickness.
5. Remove the top piece of parchment paper and cut the dough into 2-inch squares using a knife or pizza cutter. Carefully transfer the crackers onto the prepared baking sheet.
6. Bake for 13-15 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool on the counter for 10 minutes before serving. Store in an air-tight container for up to a month.
Want more healthy snack ideas? Check out these recipes!
- HEALTHY SNACK ATTACK! NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER CACAO ENERGY BARS
- A SNACK YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT: ROASTED TURNIP AND COLLAGEN HUMMUS
- A HEALTHY ALMOND JOY RECIPE TO SATISFY THAT CHOCOLATE CRAVING
- THE PERFECT HOLIDAY OR AFTERNOON SNACK: CACAO NO-BAKE COOKIES
- A MID-DAY ENERGIZING SNACK (HEALTHY GOLDEN COCONUT BITES)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.