If you’re anything like us, you look forward to the holiday baking season all year long. There’s just something about spending an afternoon in the kitchen whipping up something delicious when it’s cold and snowy outside. It gives us all the cozy holiday vibes.
Speaking of cozy holiday vibes, these Peppermint Cacao Bliss Cookies might just be the ultimate healthy holiday cookie. With nutrient-dense ingredients, a rich, chocolatey base, and festive peppermint flavor, they’re the kind of holiday treat you can feel good about. Plus, you get the added benefit of Cacao Bliss to help support your natural energy, mental clarity, and healthy inflammatory response. Give them a try but be warned: these cookies are so festive you may find yourself breaking out into Christmas carols while you eat them! *
Peppermint Cacao Bliss Cookies
Makes 17-18 cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the almond flour, Cacao Bliss, baking soda, and salt to combine. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix the butter, eggs, and maple syrup together until thoroughly combined. Add the peppermint and vanilla extracts and mix to combine.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and use a spatula or wooden spoon to combine. Be careful not to over-mix.
5. Using an ice cream scoop or large spoon, scoop cookie batter onto the prepared baking sheet making roughly 2-inch round cookies. Space cookies about 2 inches away from each other.
6. Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and bake for 12-14 minutes until cookies are firm to the touch and soft on the inside.
7. Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool for 10 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Be sure to get stocked up on Cacao Bliss so you’re ready for all the holiday baking this season!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.