If you’re a fan of chia seed pudding, then you’re going to love this Tropical Chia Seed Pudding Parfait! It’s got everything you could want in a healthy breakfast: fiber, protein, healthy fats, organic fruits and supergreens, plus probiotics and prebiotics. It’s also delicious and easy to prep ahead of time!
Chia seeds are one of our favorite superfoods. They’re loaded with fiber and even have a decent amount of protein. Getting enough fiber in your diet is key to maintaining healthy weight and supporting digestive health. And starting your day with a high-fiber breakfast helps you feel energized and fuller longer because it’s digested more slowly. Not only will you enjoy more long-burning energy but it’ll also be easier to skip the midmorning snack because you simply won’t need it!
But the best part about this fun, healthy breakfast parfait is the boost from Island Bliss! This delicious superfood blend has everything you need to feel your best all day long:
- 12 different superfoods and veggies to support energy levels and metabolism*
- 6 different berries to promote healthy aging and cardiovascular health*
- A multi-mineral complex to boost overall health*
- A prebiotic/probiotic blend to support digestion, immunity, and overall health*
- Turmeric to help improve digestion, dissolve stubborn fat, and soothe occasional stress and anxiety*
There’s truly no better way to start your day! Give this Tropical Chia Seed Pudding Parfait a try and don’t forget to stock up on Island Bliss by clicking the link below!
Tropical Chia Seed Pudding Parfait
This Tropical Chia Seed Pudding Parfait is packed with superfoods, delicious, and perfect for a grab-and-go breakfast.
In a medium bowl, combine the water, chia seeds, and Island Bliss. Stir well to combine and let sit for 15 minutes. Give the mixture another good stir, then place the bowl in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight to allow the chia seed pudding to thicken.
- Combine the coconut cream, maple syrup, and vanilla extract in the bowl of a stand mixer and whip on high for a few minutes until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Divide the thickened chia seed mixture between two glasses or jars. Top each evenly with the coconut cream, granola, and your choice of fruit.
- Enjoy immediately or cover and refrigerate for 2-3 days.
- Get your pouch of Island Bliss here!
You can replace the coconut cream with your choice of plain yogurt, if preferred.