Citrus Island Bliss Fruit Salad
Are you ready to make the most of all the gorgeous seasonal fruit summer has to offer? This Citrus Island Bliss Fruit Salad is the perfect celebration of summer.
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and diced
- 1 pound, fresh pineapple, peeled and diced
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 medium kiwis, peeled and diced
- 2 mandarins, peeled and separated
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Island Bliss
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
Citrus Island Bliss Dressing
In a mason jar, add all the maple syrup, Island Bliss, lime juice, and lime zest. Close the lid tightly. Shake vigorously until combined well. Set aside.
- Prepare all the fruit for the salad as described in the ingredients list.
- Place the prepared fruits in a large bowl and drizzle the prepared dressing on top of it. Toss the salad to coat well with sweet lime dressing.
- Let the fruit salad chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes and serve chilled. Store leftovers in the fridge, covered, for up to 2-3 days.
- Get your bag of Island Bliss here!