Chai Bliss Bar Cookies
Time to get cozy with these secretly healthy Chai Bliss Bar Cookies! They’re a breeze to whip up and made from the nourishing superfoods in Chai Bliss!
- 1/2 cup unsalted grass-fed butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons Chai Bliss
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line an 8x8-inch square pan with parchment paper, leaving a slight overhang on two sides. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the unsalted butter and coconut sugar until smooth. Mix in eggs one at a time until fully incorporated into the batter. Mix in vanilla extract.
- Add the almond flour, Chai Bliss, baking powder, and salt and mix until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- Carefully fold in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the cookie batter into the prepared square pan and spread it evenly.
- Bake for about 20–25 minutes, until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool for 15 minutes before slicing into eight squares. Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days or in the fridge for up to 10 days.
- Click here to get your bag of Chai Bliss today!