To celebrate the start of fall, we’re whipping up a batch of these Chai Bliss Bar Cookies! The warming spices in Chai Bliss are the perfect way to welcome the change in season and start getting into that cozy autumn state of mind. Plus, they’re a healthy treat you can enjoy without the guilt! *
Not only are these healthy bar cookies made with better-for-you ingredients like almond flour and coconut sugar, but the addition of Chai Bliss takes them to a whole new level. This superfood blend is packed with antioxidant-rich spices and natural nootropics to help give you a natural boost in energy and mental clarity when you need it most. *
These Chai Bliss Bar Cookies are the perfect afternoon snack when the afternoon slump and sugar cravings come calling. One bite and you’ll never believe they’re healthy! Grab a bag of Chai Bliss through the link below and give these cozy spiced bar cookies a try!
Chai Bliss Bar Cookies
Time to get cozy with these secretly healthy Chai Bliss Bar Cookies! They’re a breeze to whip up and made from the nourishing superfoods in Chai Bliss!
- 1/2 cup unsalted grass-fed butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons Chai Bliss
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line an 8x8-inch square pan with parchment paper, leaving a slight overhang on two sides. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the unsalted butter and coconut sugar until smooth. Mix in eggs one at a time until fully incorporated into the batter. Mix in vanilla extract.
- Add the almond flour, Chai Bliss, baking powder, and salt and mix until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- Carefully fold in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the cookie batter into the prepared square pan and spread it evenly.
- Bake for about 20–25 minutes, until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool for 15 minutes before slicing into eight squares. Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days or in the fridge for up to 10 days.
- Click here to get your bag of Chai Bliss today!