If you’re looking for the fudgiest, most decadent brownies of your life, you’ve come to the right place. Not only are these brownies rich, chocolatey, and indulgent, but they’re also gluten-free, dairy-free, oil-free, refined sugar-free, and healthy! This recipe is loaded with wholesome ingredients, healthy fats, clean Collagen Peptide protein, and all the superfood goodness of Cacao Bliss. It’s the perfect healthy treat to feed your soul while giving you natural energy, mental clarity, and supporting a healthy inflammatory response. Give the recipe below a try! *
Fudgy Cacao Superfood Brownies
Makes 9 squares
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F. Line an 8- or 9-inch square baking dish with parchment paper, leaving some overhang to make removing the brownies easier.
3. In a separate medium bowl, combine mashed avocado, applesauce, maple syrup, and vanilla. Mix thoroughly until combined, smooth, and creamy.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until combined.
5. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish and spread evenly with a spatula. Bake for 25 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out mostly clean.
6. Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Once you try this recipe, you’re going to want to keep a batch on hand at all times. Be sure to grab some Cacao Bliss and Collagen Peptides so you can!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.