When that afternoon energy slump and brain fog kicks in, it can be tempting to reach for another cup of coffee. And while coffee might help give you a surge of energy, it also comes with a whole host of not-so-great side effects. Instead, we prefer an afternoon treat that boosts energy and mental focus naturally! And by adding a bit of Chai Bliss to these Brain Boosting Chai Energy Balls, you get a tasty afternoon snack that kicks brain fog to the curb and satisfies your sweet tooth! *
Healthy energy balls are one of our favorite snacks to keep on hand. They’re a breeze to whip up and pack a nutritious punch to help you keep your energy levels up all day long. Plus, the powerful ingredients in Chai Bliss help you experience that calm yet alert feeling and support mental clarity when you need it most. Keep a batch of these Brain Boosting Chai Energy Balls in your fridge or freezer for easy snacking anytime! *
Quick & Easy Brain Boosting Chai Energy Balls
Need an afternoon treat that boosts energy and mental focus naturally? Try these Brain Boosting Chai Energy Balls that pack the natural nootropic power of Chai Bliss!
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 2 scoops Chai Bliss
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon hemp seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well to combine. The mixture should resemble wet sand.
- Take two tablespoons of the mixture and roll into golf ball-sized balls.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an air-tight container for up to 5 days. You can also freeze the energy balls for up to three months. Let thaw in the fridge before eating.
- Get your bag of Chai Bliss here!