Looking to elevate a salad? Want to add some sweet crunch to yogurt? Need an easy snack to put out for guests? Candied nuts are a super versatile and easy way to jazz up so many different dishes. And these Chai Spiced Candied Pecans are loaded with flavor and a dose of superfoods!
By tossing pecans in a mixture of butter, coconut sugar, and Chai Bliss, you get just the right amount of sweetness with a delightful hit of spices that makes these candied pecans totally irresistible. Plus, the blend of superfoods in Chai Bliss provides a kick of natural nootropics that help boost natural energy, support a calm mood, and help reduce brain fog. Give this tasty, nourishing snack a try and see for yourself! *
Chai Spiced Candied Pecans
These Chai Spiced Candied Pecans are made with wholesome ingredients and boosted with the superfoods for a snack that’s totally irresistible.
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoon water
- 3 cups pecan halves
2 tablespoons Chai Bliss
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat the oven to 375° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter in a large pan over medium heat. Stir in sugar and water and heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Add in the pecans, Chai Bliss, cinnamon, and salt. Stir constantly to coat the pecans evenly and allow the sauce to thicken. Once the sauce is no longer runny, remove from heat.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking sheet, spreading it into an even layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before serving.
- Store the cooled candied pecans in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
- Get your bag of Chai Bliss here!