Homemade Chai Oatmeal Cream Pies
Want a healthy treat with a dose of childhood nostalgia? These Chai Oatmeal Cream Pies are everything you loved as a kid but made healthier!
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 tablespoons non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1 tablespoon Chai Bliss
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup of your favorite vanilla frosting
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the almond butter, coconut sugar, maple syrup, molasses, non-dairy milk and vanilla. Mix well until creamy.
- Add in the oats, almond flour, gluten-free oat flour, Chai Bliss, baking powder, and salt. Mix until a thick cookie batter forms.
- Using a 2-tablespoon scoop, scoop cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Wet fingers and gently flatten each cookie into a round shape.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until the edges are just starting to turn golden brown.
- Allow cookies to cool completely. Once cool, spread a bit of frosting on the bottom of a cookie and add another cookie on top to create a sandwich.
- Store leftover oatmeal cream pies in a covered container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- Shop Chai Bliss Here!
Leave a comment (all fields required)