The summer solstice is upon us and it only feels right to celebrate with everyone’s favorite summer treat: ice cream! Of course, this is no normal ice cream. This Tropical Bliss Nice Cream is made with just a handful of wholesome ingredients that will actually help nourish your body. So you can enjoy a sweet treat this summer without the guilt!
Healthy “nice” cream is incredibly simple to make. Simply blend up the ingredients and then freeze until scoopable. The tropical fruits and delicious flavor of Island Bliss perfectly channel all the sweet goodness of summertime. Plus, the superfoods in Island Bliss give you all the vitality-lifting, gut-nourishing, energy-boosting goodness of a green drink with a flavor that’s actually enjoyable! Whip up this healthy Tropical Bliss Nice Cream today and enjoy all the summer vibes! *
Tropical Bliss Nice Cream
This Tropical Bliss Nice Cream is made with just a handful of wholesome ingredients that will actually help nourish your body. Enjoy this sweet, superfood-boosted treat this summer without the guilt!
- ½ cup mango, cut into chunks
- ½ cup pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Island Bliss
1 cup canned full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped coarsely
- 2 tablespoons toasted coconut flakes
Mix-ins & Toppings
In a high-speed blender, add mango, pineapple, banana, Island Bliss and coconut milk. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a standard loaf pan and gently mix in the chopped walnuts. Place in the freezer and let it harden for 2-4 hours.
- Once ready to serve, take the nice cream out of the freezer and let it stand for 10 minutes before scooping. Top with coconut flakes and enjoy!
- Get your bag of Island Bliss here!