Tropical Bliss Nice Cream
This Tropical Bliss Nice Cream is made with just a handful of wholesome ingredients that will actually help nourish your body. Enjoy this sweet, superfood-boosted treat this summer without the guilt!
- ½ cup mango, cut into chunks
- ½ cup pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Island Bliss
1 cup canned full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped coarsely
- 2 tablespoons toasted coconut flakes
Mix-ins & Toppings
In a high-speed blender, add mango, pineapple, banana, Island Bliss and coconut milk. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a standard loaf pan and gently mix in the chopped walnuts. Place in the freezer and let it harden for 2-4 hours.
- Once ready to serve, take the nice cream out of the freezer and let it stand for 10 minutes before scooping. Top with coconut flakes and enjoy!
- Get your bag of Island Bliss here!