Island Bliss Green Smoothie Muffins
This Tropical Green Smoothie Muffins recipe takes all the nourishing goodness you love about a green smoothie and transforms it into a comforting breakfast muffin you can feel good about enjoying.
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas, very ripe
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup nut milk of choice
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups baby spinach, lightly packed
- 2 cups rolled oats or 1 ½ cups oat flour
- 2-4 tablespoons Island Bliss
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a standard 12-muffin tin with liners and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in your food processor or blender in the order listed for best blending results. Blend on high until the batter is combined and smooth.*
- Evenly divide the batter between 12 muffin liners. Bake in the preheated oven for 17-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool for 10 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- Enjoy immediately or let cool completely before storing in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for 1-2 months.
*If you aren’t using a high-speed blender, opting for oat flour instead of rolled oats will create a smoother, fluffier muffin texture.
Leave a comment (all fields required)