Popcorn is a classic movie night snack. And while plain popcorn is actually pretty healthy, the seasoned and flavored popcorn you can buy either pre-popped or in those little microwave packages are often filled with unhealthy ingredients, preservatives, and chemicals. Luckily, making your own flavored superfood popcorn at home is a breeze!
By tossing freshly-popped popcorn with a bit of coconut oil or butter and a healthy dose of your favorite Earth Echo superfood blend, you can enjoy an indulgent, flavorful snack that will elevate any movie night or party.
Blissed Out Superfood Popcorn 3 Ways
Cacao Bliss Popcorn
If you’re craving something chocolatey, this is the option for you. The Cacao Bliss creates a decadent chocolate popcorn treat that will also help give you natural energy and mental clarity while unlocking your “bliss” molecule so you can enter a calm state of happiness. A perfect addition to any social gathering. *
Chai Bliss Popcorn
Chai Bliss is a great way to create a spiced, cozy flavor perfect for cuddling up for a date night in. This energizing superfood blend also helps support increased immunity and an overall increase in energy and focus while experiencing a calm-yet-alert feeling. *
Golden Superfood Bliss Popcorn
Popcorn tossed with Golden Superfood Bliss might just be the ultimate healthy “midnight snack”. This rich, soothing superfood blend supports a normal appetite, boosts your immune system, and supports a night of deep, restful sleep. You’ll slip into stress-free comfort with every bite. *
No matter which superfood blend you choose, you can’t go wrong. Snag your favorite through the link below and make this easy Blissed Out Superfood Popcorn this weekend!
BLISSED OUT SUPERFOOD POPCORN
This Blissed Out Superfood Popcorn is an easy way to jazz up plain popcorn while also adding in some nourishing superfood benefits. Choose your favorite Earth Echo Superfood Blend and enjoy!
- ¼ cup popping corn
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut oil or grass-fed butter
- 2-3 tablespoons Cacao Bliss, Chai Bliss, or Golden Superfood Bliss
- Pinch of salt (optional)
Pop your popping corn using an air popper according to manufacturer instructions.
- Alternatively, if you don’t have an air popper, you can pop your corn on the stovetop by combining 2 tablespoons of avocado oil or coconut oil along with 2 popcorn kernels in a heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat. Cover the pot and allow it to heat until the first kernels pop. Then add the rest of the corn into the pan, cover the pot again, and carefully shimmy the pot over the burner as the rest of the popcorn pops. Keeping the pan moving will help prevent burning. Once the popping slows to one pop every few seconds, remove from the heat and dump the popcorn into a large bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil or butter in the microwave and then drizzle it over the popcorn and give it a toss.
- Sprinkle the Cacao Bliss, Chai Bliss, or Golden Superfood Bliss and a pinch of salt, if using, over the popcorn. Toss to coat evenly.
- Enjoy immediately for the best flavor and texture.
- Choose your favorite Superfood Bliss blend here!