Just because you’re an adult doesn’t mean you can’t have a little fun with your food. And these 2-Ingredient Island Bliss Gummies are here to prove it! Because what could be more fun than making your own gummies?
These cute gummies (we went with clover-shaped, in honor of St. Patrick's Day) are packed with all the goodness of Island Bliss, with a healthy dose of organic fruits, super greens, minerals, probiotics, and prebiotics. Plus, you get the added health benefits of grass-fed gelatin. They’re a skin-loving, gut-supporting, energy-boosting superfood supplement in a form the kid in you will definitely appreciate. And the best part? Island Bliss tastes so good on its own, you don’t even need to add any sweetener to the recipe! Give this incredibly easy recipe a try and see how fun it is to make your own superfood gummies! *
2-Ingredient Island Bliss Gummies
Just two ingredients is all it takes to make your own healthy superfood gummies! The kid in you will definitely approve. (Servings vary based on mold size)
- 1 cup water
2 tablespoons Island Bliss
- 4 tablespoons grass-fed gelatin
Combine water and Island Bliss in a small saucepan. Heat, whisking frequently, over medium heat until you begin to see steam but before it starts to simmer.
- Lower the heat as low as it will go. Slowly add gelatin one tablespoon at a time, whisking constantly. Make sure the gelatin is fully dissolved before adding the next tablespoon.
Once all gelatin is added and fully dissolved, remove from heat and carefully fill your molds. You can use a dropper, a baster, a small measuring cup with a spout, or a spoon and a steady hand.
- Once full, put the molds in the fridge to firm up completely. This could take 10-30 minutes, depending on the size of your molds.
- If you don’t have enough molds to use all the gummy mixture the first time, you can pour the extra into a pan and cut them into squares once firm. Or gently reheat the mixture once your first batch of gummies is finished and refill the molds.
- Store the gummies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.