2-Ingredient Island Bliss Gummies
Just two ingredients is all it takes to make your own healthy superfood gummies! The kid in you will definitely approve. (Servings vary based on mold size)
- 1 cup water
2 tablespoons Island Bliss
- 4 tablespoons grass-fed gelatin
Combine water and Island Bliss in a small saucepan. Heat, whisking frequently, over medium heat until you begin to see steam but before it starts to simmer.
- Lower the heat as low as it will go. Slowly add gelatin one tablespoon at a time, whisking constantly. Make sure the gelatin is fully dissolved before adding the next tablespoon.
Once all gelatin is added and fully dissolved, remove from heat and carefully fill your molds. You can use a dropper, a baster, a small measuring cup with a spout, or a spoon and a steady hand.
- Once full, put the molds in the fridge to firm up completely. This could take 10-30 minutes, depending on the size of your molds.
- If you don’t have enough molds to use all the gummy mixture the first time, you can pour the extra into a pan and cut them into squares once firm. Or gently reheat the mixture once your first batch of gummies is finished and refill the molds.
- Store the gummies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.