Start your fall morning with the ultimate pumpkin french toast. This breakfast is made with only clean ingredients, making this a delicious and totally guilt-free breakfast treat. Plus, not only does the Golden Superfood Bliss add a dose of superfoods, but it also creates the most beautiful fall colors on your toast. It’s quick and easy to make and will satisfy all of your fall breakfast cravings.
GOLDEN PUMPKIN FRENCH TOAST
2. Transfer your mixture to a shallow baking dish or pie plate.
3. Pre-heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Place a pat of butter in the skillet to melt.
4. Dip a slice of bread into the mixture and allow the bread to absorb it for a couple of seconds and then flip the bread and allow the other side to absorb the mixture.
5. Cook in skillet or on griddle until the bottom is browned and then cook the other side.
6. Remove from the pan and serve with pure maple syrup.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.