We’re giving the classic side dish of roasted carrots a serious upgrade. By tossing carrots in a flavorful sauce made from honey and spices, you get a healthy vegetable side dish that’s delicious enough to take center stage. But what makes this recipe really special is that we used Golden Superfood Bliss to give it all that spiced goodness.
In addition to adding a unique depth of flavor to these roasted carrots, the 12-superfood-blend of Golden Superfood Bliss helps balance stress, combat cravings, and support a healthy inflammatory response. A tasty side and health-nourishing ingredients, what could be better?! *
Sweet and Spicy Golden Roasted Carrots
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Add the butter or oil to a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Whisk in honey, Golden Superfood Bliss, salt, pepper, and cayenne and bring to a boil for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and add carrots to the pan. Toss to coat carrots on the sauce.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven and roast for 20 minutes.
- Remove pan from the oven and return to the stove over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring often, until the sauce just starts to darken. Remove from heat and sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving.
Want more ways to use Golden Superfood Bliss? Check out these recipes!
- A HEARTY & HEALTHY GOLDEN ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP RECIPE
- GUILT-FREE SUNSHINE COOKIES
- HEALTHY, COOL, AND BLISSFUL: GOLDEN FRAPPE RECIPE
- GOLDEN SUPERFOOD BLISS BANANA SESAME MINI LOAVES RECIPE
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.