By this time in winter, you’re probably starting to miss the fresh salads from summer. And while you can still get tomatoes and cucumbers in the grocery store, they don’t compare to what you can get in the middle of summer. So instead of making a salad that disappoints, why not take advantage of delicious seasonal produce and make a winter Brussels sprouts salad instead?
This Golden Spiced Brussels Sprouts Salad is made with simple ingredients and is perfect as a side dish or topped with protein for a light lunch. Plus, the incredibly flavorful dressing is made with Golden Superfood Bliss. Not only does this superfood blend add loads of spiced flavor, it also helps soothe stress, curb cravings, and promote more restful sleep. This Brussels sprouts salad is so good, you won’t even miss all that summer produce. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
Shop Golden Superfood Bliss Here!
Golden Spiced Brussel Sprouts Salad
Craving a big, fresh salad in the middle of winter? This recipe makes the best of winter produce to create a flavor-packed salad that’s boosted with the nourishing power of Golden Superfood Bliss!
1 pound Brussels sprouts, washed and trimmed
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup feta cheese crumbles
- ¼ cup sliced red onions
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ½ tablespoon Golden Superfood Bliss
- ½ tablespoon dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and Pepper
For The Salad
For The Dressiing
- Add all salad dressing ingredients into a jar. Secure the lid and shake vigorously to combine. Set aside.
- Shred the Brussels sprouts using a food processor. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add remaining salad ingredients to the bowl and toss to combine.
- Add salad dressing and toss once more. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to a day before serving.
- Get your bag of Golden Superfood Bliss here!