Hot drinks and holiday parties go hand in hand. And there’s nothing quite like sipping on a warm, cozy beverage while catching up with friends and family with twinkling lights and a roaring fire in the background. The only thing that could make it better is if that cozy drink was packed with superfoods that unlocked your “bliss” molecule. A drink like this Superfood Mulled Cacao Wine.
Chocolate and wine might seem like an unexpected combination in drink form but the flavors complement each other perfectly. The addition of Cacao Bliss to a classic mulled wine recipe not only adds a decadent chocolatey flavor, the 10 superfoods in this powerful blend also help curb pesky cravings, soothe occasional stress, boost natural energy and mental clarity, and unlock your "Bliss" molecule, making it easier to enter that calm state of happiness. *
Serve this Superfood Mulled Cacao Wine at your next holiday gathering and don’t be surprised if your guests seem to connect like never before.
Superfood Mulled Cacao Wine
This Mulled Cacao Wine combines classic mulled wine with the powerful superfoods in Cacao Bliss for a decadent drink your guests won’t be able to stop talking about.
- 1 bottle red wine
- 2 tablespoons Cacao Bliss
- 1 cinnamon sticks
- 1 star anise
- 2 cardamom pods (optional)
- 4 - 5 whole cloves
- 1/2 medium orange, sliced
In a medium saucepan, add all the ingredients and whisk until the Cacao Bliss dissolves into the wine mixture.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer over medium heat. Allow to simmer for 20-40 minutes. The longer it simmers, the more intense the flavor will be as the mixture reduces.
- To serve, strain the mulled wine to serving glasses and enjoy immediately.
- Stock up on Cacao Bliss here!
Recipe can easily be doubled.