Slow Cooker Golden BBQ Chicken
This easy Slow Cooker Golden BBQ Chicken recipe is versatile, crowd-pleasing, and boosted with powerful superfoods!
- 1 1/2 cup Paleo barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons Golden Superfood Bliss
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
In a small bowl, whisk together the barbecue sauce, white wine vinegar, coconut sugar, Golden Superfood Bliss, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker. Pour in the sauce and turn chicken breasts a few times to make sure they’re well coated with the sauce.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours, until the chicken is cooked through and shreds easily.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred using two forks. Return the chicken to the slow cooker and toss to coat in the remaining sauce.
- Serve as desired. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
- Get your bag of Golden Superfood Bliss here!