Everyone needs a go-to crowd-pleasing recipe that is easy to whip up for potlucks and parties. Bonus points if that recipe is also nourishing and boosted with a secret superfood ingredient! This Slow Cooker Golden BBQ Chicken ticks all those boxes and more!
The ingredients are simple and the recipe is as simple as tossing everything into the slow cooker and letting it do its thing for a few hours. Once the chicken is shredded, it’s perfect in sandwiches, salads, burritos, and more! Plus, with the addition of Golden Superfood Bliss, you not only add an interesting spiced flavor but you also get all the health benefits of this powerful superfood blend. Just another easy way to get more body-nourishing superfoods into your diet. *
Slow Cooker Golden BBQ Chicken
This easy Slow Cooker Golden BBQ Chicken recipe is versatile, crowd-pleasing, and boosted with powerful superfoods!
- 1 1/2 cup Paleo barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons Golden Superfood Bliss
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
In a small bowl, whisk together the barbecue sauce, white wine vinegar, coconut sugar, Golden Superfood Bliss, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker. Pour in the sauce and turn chicken breasts a few times to make sure they’re well coated with the sauce.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours, until the chicken is cooked through and shreds easily.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred using two forks. Return the chicken to the slow cooker and toss to coat in the remaining sauce.
- Serve as desired. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
- Get your bag of Golden Superfood Bliss here!