There comes a point every summer when the temperatures are just too hot for cooking. And when that point comes around, these veggie-packed summer rolls are here to save the day!
Everything about these summer rolls makes them perfect for summer. They’re filled with crunchy, refreshing veggies. They require zero heat to make. And they’re absolutely delicious. In fact, you may find yourself sneaking spoonfuls of the Golden Almond Sauce straight! But don’t worry, the sauce is packed with superfood goodness thanks to the Golden Superfood Bliss!
This delicious blend adds a spiced flavor to the sauce while the 12 powerful ingredients help crush hunger cravings and relieve stress! It’s so good, you might want to double the sauce recipe so you have plenty of leftovers to throw on soba noodles or enjoy as a veggie dip later in the week. *
Veggie Summer Rolls With Golden Almond Sauce
For Golden Almond Sauce
For Summer Rolls
1. In a small bowl, add the almond butter, water, Golden Superfood Bliss, soy sauce, sriracha, and garlic powder. Whisk until well combined, then set aside.
2. Fill a pie dish or similar dish about halfway with warm water. Take a rice paper and gently dip it in the water, submerging completely. Remove immediately and place the wet rice paper on a plate, smoothing it out flat.
3. Layer some of the carrots, cabbage, cucumber, peppers, and cilantro in the center of the rice paper, leaving about an inch of space on either end (see photo). Gently fold the bottom of the rice paper over the veggies to secure them in place.
4. Place a couple slices of the avocado next to the veggies then sprinkle with sesame seeds. Roll the veggies over the avocado before folding in the edges and rolling the rest of the way. (see photo)
5. Repeat with remaining rice papers and filling. Serve summer rolls with the sauce on the side.
6. The summer rolls are best eaten the same day but the sauce can be stored in the fridge, covered, for 3-4 days.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.