These Golden Lemon Poppyseed Muffins are like sunshine in muffin form. The bright lemon flavor combines with the warming spices in Golden Superfood Bliss to create a baked treat that is truly mouth-watering. Plus, these sweet little muffins are gluten-free and made from wholesome ingredients.
In addition to being a healthy snack, this recipe is boosted with all the delicious superfoods in Golden Superfood Bliss. This blissful blend not only adds incredible flavor, it can also help crush hunger cravings, relieve stress, and even improve sleep quality! Give the recipe below a try! *
Golden Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
Makes 15 muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a standard muffin tray with muffin liners and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, add the almond flour, arrowroot starch, Golden Superfood Bliss, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well until combined without any lumps. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream the butter and eggs together. Add the maple syrup, almond milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract and mix again.
4. Add in the dry ingredients and gently fold until just combined.
5. Add lemon zest and poppy seeds, stirring briefly to incorporate. Be careful not to over-mix the batter.
6. Scoop the batter into the muffin tin, filling each cup about 3/4 of the way full. Place the muffins into the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, until the muffins begin to turn golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Let muffins cool on the counter for 10 minutes and serve.
Grab a bag of Golden Superfood Bliss today so you can whip these muffins up ASAP!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.