It’s nearly summer and Fathers Day is coming up, which means it’s the perfect time for a refreshing, celebratory drink recipe! We love this healthy take on traditional margaritas for a number of reasons...
First, it’s deliciously hydrating thanks to the pineapple and lime juice, which is extra important as the temperatures rise in summer.
Second, it’s just as delicious with or without alcohol, making it a great mocktail option the whole family can enjoy.
But our favorite reason is the added dose of Collagen Peptides!
Collagen Peptides are a great supplement this time of year because they can support healthy joints, radiant skin, and gut health, helping you stay active and look great all summer long! This summery drink is truly a delicious way to nourish your entire body. Give the recipe a try and start your summer off right! *
Frozen Pineapple Collagen Margaritas
1. Place salt in a small plate. Run a lime wedge around the rim of the glasses, then coat the rim with salt on the plate. Set glasses aside.
2. In a high-speed blender, add pineapple chunks, ice, Collagen Peptides, lime juice, and tequila and triple sec, if using. Blend until smooth.
3. Divide evenly between glasses. Garnish with a wedge of lime and serve immediately.
Looking for more refreshing drink recipes? Check these out!
- FROZEN HOT CHOCOLATE
- STRAWBERRY LIMEADE: YOUR NEW GO-TO SUMMER BEVERAGE
- HEALTHY, COOL, AND BLISSFUL: GOLDEN FRAPPE RECIPE
- ICED MOCHA LATTE
- DAIRY-FREE ICE CREAM FLOAT
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.