If you find yourself reaching for something sugary when that afternoon energy slump comes on, you need these Cacao Bourbon Balls.
Featuring Cacao Bliss, these Bourbon Balls make decadent treats healthy. You’ll want to make a batch (or two) and keep them readily available for easy and healthy snacking!
Here’s how to make them.
Cacao Bourbon Balls
*If you do not want to use bourbon, add 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract plus 4 teaspoons of water.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, melt chocolate over a double boiler, stirring occasionally.
- Once the chocolate is melted, remove from the heat add honey, bourbon and Cacao Bliss. Stir until well combined.
- In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut sugar, and pecans.
- Pour chocolate mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Let rest for 40 minutes.
- Shape into 1″ balls, and flatten slightly.
- Roll in Cacao Bliss.
- Store leftovers in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. Enjoy!