If you’re looking for the perfect Christmas morning treat, then look no further. This spiced Golden Gingerbread Cake has all the indulgent taste of a dessert but made with wholesome ingredients you can feel good about enjoying for breakfast.
But this is no ordinary cake. We’ve also added in a healthy dash of Golden Superfood Bliss, which not only has all the warming flavors of the holiday season but also helps enhance that stress-free cozy feeling thanks to turmeric, ashwagandha, ancient mushrooms, and other superfood ingredients. *
Whether you’re opening gifts or snuggling around the fireplace, it’s the perfect treat to enjoy with a cup of coffee.Check out the recipe below and try for yourself!
Golden Gingerbread Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square pan with butter, line with parchment paper, and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix almond flour, Golden Superfood Bliss, ginger, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until well combined. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, add melted butter, coconut sugar, maple syrup, egg, and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combined.
4. Slowly add the dry ingredients a little bit at a time and mix with spatula. Then add the almond milk and stir to combine well. Don’t over-mix.
5. Pour the cake batter into the prepared baking pan and bake for 40 minutes in the pre-heated oven until a knife inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
6. Let the cake cool for at least 15 minutes before slicing. Dust the cake with additional Golden Superfood Bliss, if desired.
Can’t you almost smell this heavenly cake already? Give the recipe a try and get your bag of Golden Superfood Bliss here!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.