The fast pace of summer is officially upon us, which means you can’t let a little thing like hunger slow you down. Now is the time to keep healthy snacks and grab-and-go breakfasts on hand. And we’ve got the perfect recipe for you.
These Cacao Oatmeal Granola Bars have everything you need to feel energized so you can keep up with the fun this summer! The base is made with oatmeal, nuts, and seeds, giving you plenty of fiber and healthy fats. And they’re just sweet enough to be delicious without being overpowering. Plus, they pack the blissful chocolatey power of Cacao Bliss!
This powerful blend not only provides a delicious, slightly-spiced flavor to these bars, but you also get all the nourishing goodness of 10 superfoods. Cacao Bliss can help give you a boost in natural energy, improve mental clarity, crush hunger cravings, and unlock your “bliss” molecule. *
Grab your bag of Cacao Bliss and give these tasty snack bars a try!
Cacao Oatmeal Granola Bars
Makes 8 bars
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line an 8x8-inch baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, add the oats, cranberries, almonds, pumpkin seeds, Cacao Bliss, cinnamon, and salt. Stir to combine.
3. In a large bowl, combine the almond milk, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla. Whisk to combine.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix. Let the mixture sit for 30 minutes to thicken.
5. Transfer the oatmeal mixture to the prepared baking dish and bake for 40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Let it cool for at least 15 minutes before slicing into 8 bars. Store in an air-tight container and refrigerate for up to a week.
Want more healthy snack recipes? Check these out!
- HEALTHY SNACK ATTACK! NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER CACAO ENERGY BARS
- 3 INDULGENT AND HEALTHY CACAO BLISS MUG CAKE RECIPES
- THESE GOLDEN LEMON POPPYSEED MUFFINS ARE LIKE SUNSHINE IN YOUR MOUTH
- THE EASIEST ON THE GO SNACK: 5 MINUTE PROTEIN BALLS
- HEALTHY SNACK, HAPPY BODY: CHOCOLATE APPLE PROTEIN BARS FOR THE WIN!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.