CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER POPS
Nothing goes better together than chocolate + peanut butter and you can enjoy both in this delicious (and healthy) summertime treat.
Made with our guilt-free chocolate superfood, Cacao Bliss, you can feel good about enjoying dessert!
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Cacao Bliss
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1 large ripe banana
- 6 tablespoons smooth natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
Combine 1 cup yogurt, 2 tablespoons Cacao Bliss, 3 tablespoons almond milk, and banana in a blender. Blend until smooth.
Peanut Butter Layer
Add 1 cup yogurt, 6 tablespoons peanut butter (a bit at a time), 2 tablespoons maple syrup, and 3 tablespoons almond milk, to a blender and blend.
Layer in popsicle molds. Freeze overnight.