We know you love mint. We know you love chocolate. And we know you love cookies.
But you also love healthy recipes. So what to do?
How about a healthy Chocolate Mint Cookie Recipe?
We promise, this tasty treat isn’t too good to be true. In fact, our Chocolate Mint Cookie recipe features natural sweeteners like pure maple syrup and organic coconut sugar, plus the chocolatey goodness of Cacao Bliss.
Since Cacao Bliss contains a host of superfoods like ceremonial-grade raw cacao, turmeric, and MCT oil, you can feel good that you’re not only getting a delicious treat, you’re also curbing your cravings and setting yourself up for natural energy, mental clarity, and supporting a healthy inflammatory response in the body. *
This is the perfect recipe to make with your kids if you have them, or to bring to your next gathering. (Or just keep them all to yourself!)
Let us know if you’ve made these and what you thought. We bet that the next time “cookie season” comes around, you’ll forget any other options exist.
Chocolate Mint Cookie Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Combine dry ingredients except for coconut sugar in a bowl and set aside.
2. With an electric hand mixer, cream together coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup, and coconut sugar until smooth.
3. Add in the vanilla, peppermint, and egg.
4. Beat on medium speed, then stir in the dry ingredients until thoroughly combined. Gently stir in the chocolate chips to evenly distribute.
5. Chill the dough in the fridge for 60 minutes.
6. Using a small cookie scoop, scoop dough onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet about 2” apart.
7. Bake in the middle rack for 12-14 minutes or until cookies are set and tops are bumpy.
8. Allow to cool on the baking sheet 2 minutes, then carefully transfer to wire racks to cool completely.