If we told you that you could enjoy a delicious, crunchy chocolate almond bark without any guilt, you’d make a big batch of it today, wouldn’t you?
Well, grab your baking sheet and a few simple ingredients and get ready for a sweet treat you can share or keep all to yourself.
This recipe features the natural sweetening power of pure maple syrup, plus our ceremonial-grade raw cacao and superfood blend, Cacao Bliss. Add in the good fats of raw almonds and coconut oil and you’ve got a winning snack or dessert.
Let us know in the comments below if you plan to make this delicious bark. And feel free to share this out with your sweets-loving friends — just about everyone loves a good chocolate treat.
Sweet and Crunchy Cacao
Almond Bark Recipe
To roast the almonds:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread almonds over the sheet, drizzle with maple syrup, and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Give almonds a toss and roast in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Let cool on the counter.
- Line another baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
To make the Cacao Bark:
- Heat coconut oil in a pan until it’s just melted. Transfer to a bowl.
- Whisk in the Cacao Bliss and maple syrup. Mix until smooth.
- Add ½ of the roasted almonds into the chocolate.
- Spread onto the baking sheet. Sprinkle with the rest of the almonds and press into the chocolate.
- Place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Break the chocolate bark into small pieces. Enjoy!
Out of Cacao Bliss? Grab a pouch here.