Looking for a healthy and refreshing snack to enjoy during the warm summer months? This Whipped Cacao Bliss Yogurt Fruit Dip is just what you need. Not only is this dip rich and chocolatey, it’s also packed with healthy ingredients for a body-nourishing treat you can feel good about enjoying!
This healthy fruit dip is made from a simple combination of Greek yogurt and coconut cream for an indulgently creamy base. Then we add a couple scoops of Cacao Bliss for that decadent chocolatey flavor you love and the powerful superfoods your body craves. A bit of maple syrup to sweeten things up (totally optional, of course), a pinch of salt, and a touch of vanilla extract and you’ve got a dip that is perfect paired with all of your favorite fruits.
Give the recipe below a try and see why we’re all obsessed!
Whipped Cacao Bliss Yogurt Fruit Dip
This Whipped Cacao Bliss Yogurt Fruit Dip is the perfect healthy snack to enjoy all summer. Made from body-nourishing ingredients and packed with superfoods, you can indulge in this treat guilt-free!
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt, room temperature
¼ cup coconut cream (the solid white cream portion at the top of the can)
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 scoops Cacao Bliss
- A pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup strawberries, halved
- 2 mandarin oranges, peeled and separated
Fruits for serving
In a large bowl, add plain Greek yogurt, coconut cream and beat using a hand mixer for one minute until mixed together.
- Further add maple syrup, Cacao Bliss, pinch of salt and vanilla extract and continue whipping until soft peak forms.
- Transfer the whipped yogurt mixture to a dipping bowl and serve with assorted fruits such as raspberries, blueberries, strawberries and mandarin oranges.
- Refrigerate the leftover whipped yogurt mixture and consume within 2 days.
- Click here to stock up on Cacao Bliss!