Protein bars don’t have to taste bland to be healthy. They don’t have to have the consistency of cardboard, either.
In fact, when you make them at home, protein bars can be full of flavor AND superfood ingredients so you can satisfy your snack attack without sacrificing your goals. Case in point? These Chocolate Apple Protein Bars.
Featuring two superfood stars — Earth Echo’s Cacao Bliss and Collagen Peptides — along with the filling fiber of oats and apples, these Chocolate Apple Protein Bars are a great snack to prep over the weekend and have on hand for your post-workout noshes or a mid-morning boost.
Wondering about the health benefits of our Chocolate Apple Protein Bars? Behold.
- Excellent for skin, joint, gut, and heart health *
- Contains omega-3 fatty acids *
- Includes fiber and antioxidants *
- High quality protein
- Stocked with impressive amounts of calcium *
- May help support healthy immune system function, a healthy inflammatory response, and activate your body’s bliss molecule *
That’s a lot of benefits for a small snack! Bonus: The recipe is easy, too!
Shop Cacao Bliss and Collagen Peptides today!
Do these bars have to be stored in the freezer, fridge or can they be left on the counter?
How many calories R there in one bar if cut into 12 pieces ?