Protein bars don’t have to taste bland to be healthy. They don’t have to have the consistency of cardboard, either.
In fact, when you make them at home, protein bars can be full of flavor AND superfood ingredients so you can satisfy your snack attack without sacrificing your goals. Case in point? These Chocolate Apple Protein Bars.
Featuring two superfood stars — Earth Echo’s Cacao Bliss and Collagen Peptides — along with the filling fiber of oats and apples, these Chocolate Apple Protein Bars are a great snack to prep over the weekend and have on hand for your post-workout noshes or a mid-morning boost.
Wondering about the health benefits of our Chocolate Apple Protein Bars? Behold.
- Excellent for skin, joint, gut, and heart health *
- Contains omega-3 fatty acids *
- Includes fiber and antioxidants *
- High quality protein
- Stocked with impressive amounts of calcium *
- May help support healthy immune system function, a healthy inflammatory response, and activate your body’s bliss molecule *
That’s a lot of benefits for a small snack! Bonus: The recipe is easy, too!
Give these delicious and healthy protein bars a try and let us know what you think. Don’t forget to share with your wellness-conscious friends!
Chocolate Apple Protein Bars
1. Combine all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
3. Pour mixture into the dish and press to evenly distribute.
4. Place dish in the freezer for 30 minutes. Remove and cut into 6 bars.
Enjoy one bar per serving.