Finding a healthy snack that won’t undo your health goals is no easy feat. It needs to be made from wholesome ingredients with just a touch of added sweetener, convenient for grab-and-go moments, and (most importantly) delicious! Well, welcome to snack heaven because these No-Bake Peanut Butter Cacao Bars are all that and more!
These nutritious energy bars start with a base of oatmeal and peanut butter that we’ve taken to the next level with the addition of Cacao Bliss. This incredible superfood blend gives you that chocolate taste you love while helping to curb your cravings. Plus, they come together in minutes and are perfect for meal prep. What more could you want in a snack? Check out the recipe below and see why we’re obsessed! *
No-Bake Peanut Butter Cacao Bars
1. Line an 8x8-inch square pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large glass bowl, add peanut butter and microwave for 30 seconds. Add maple syrup, Cacao Bliss, raisins, pecans, and salt to the bowl. Mix until combined and smooth.
3. Add oats and gently mix until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
4. Transfer the mixture into the prepared baking pan and refrigerate for 1-2 hours until set.
5. Once the mixture is set, remove from the refrigerator and cut into bars. Store any leftovers in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Are you drooling yet? Grab a bag of Cacao Bliss today and give the recipe a try!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.