When the leaves start turning beautiful colors and the air feels crisp, it's a sign that fall has arrived. And even if it’s still hot where you live, there’s no reason not to start enjoying that special feeling of fall with this Chai Spiced Baked Oatmeal. It captures all the cozy vibes of autumn and is a healthy way to start your day.
This Chai Spiced Baked Oatmeal is like a warm hug. It’s got all the comforting and familiar spices of Chai Bliss like cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, and cloves. Plus, the superfoods found in Chai Bliss help support natural energy and mental clarity without the stimulant crash, making it the perfect tasty breakfast. *
This healthy baked oatmeal is super simple to make and is perfect for meal prep. The oats are packed with fiber to help keep you full and energized and the bananas and maple syrup give it just the right amount of sweetness without having to use any highly-processed sugar. In fact, you can feel good about every single ingredient in this warm, cozy, nourishing breakfast.
Breakfasts can be hectic but it’s important to start your day with the nourishment and fuel your body needs to thrive. This Chai Spiced Baked Oatmeal is the perfect recipe that’s so good, you’ll look forward to waking up in the morning. Give it a try and let us know what you think in the comments! And don’t forget to stock up on Chai Bliss by clicking the link below.
Healthy Chai Spiced Baked Oatmeal
This healthy baked oatmeal is loaded with warming spices and boosted with the powerful superfoods found in Chai Bliss. Make it on Sunday and enjoy it all week long!
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed
- 2 cups almond milk*
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons Chai Bliss
- ½ cup pecan halves, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup walnut halves, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Preheat the oven to 350°F and line an 8x8-inch pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mash the banana until smooth. Then add the almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extra. Whisk to combine.
- Add the rolled oats, chia seeds, and Chai Bliss to the milk mixture and mix until well combined. The mixture will be a bit soupy.
- Carefully pour the oat mixture into the prepared pan and smooth out to an even layer.
- In the same bowl, combine the pecans, walnuts, coconut sugar, and coconut oil. Mix until the nuts are evenly coated. Scatter the nuts evenly over the top of the oat mixture.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown and set in the middle.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for 15 minutes before serving.
- Click here to get your bag of Chai Bliss today!
*Feel free to use any milk you prefer.