Is there a more perfect combination than chocolate and nut butter? It’s hard to beat this decadent duo when it comes to satisfying your sweet cravings. So why not whip up a healthier version of this classic treat? These Cacao Bliss Almond Butter Cups are the perfect way to indulge in your favorite treat without the added guilt.
Healthier Cacao Bliss Almond Butter Cups
Just four ingredients and a few minutes is all it takes to whip up these easy, healthy Cacao Bliss Almond Butter Cups. Coconut oil and Cacao Bliss create a silky, indulgent chocolatey base that requires no additional sugar or sweetener. Plus, the 10 powerful superfoods in Cacao Bliss also help unlock your “bliss” molecule to support natural energy and mental clarity while helping to curb your cravings. *
Almond butter has its own natural sweetness that adds to the deliciousness of these treats. Plus, the healthy fats and protein help you feel satiated. Feel free to swap in any nut or seed butter you like, though. Peanut butter, cashew butter, and sun butter are all great options.
There’s nothing like having a quick, healthy sweet treat ready to grab whenever the craving hits. So make a batch (or two!) of these Cacao Bliss Almond Butter Cups and don’t forget to stock up on Cacao Bliss through the link below!
Cacao Bliss Almond Butter Cups
These Cacao Bliss Almond Butter Cups take only 4 ingredients and a few minutes to make. The results are a healthy, decadent treat you can enjoy without the guilt!
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
1/3 cup Cacao Bliss
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond butter
Line a mini muffin tin with paper liners and set aside.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, add the coconut oil. Heat for 30 seconds and stir. Then continue heating in 15 second increments until the coconut oil is completely melted.
Add the Cacao Bliss and vanilla extract to the melted coconut oil and whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon into the bottom of each muffin cup. Then add about ½-1 teaspoon of the almond butter to each cup. Top each one evenly with the remaining chocolate mixture.
- Place in the fridge or freezer to set. Once solid, pop out the muffin cups and store in a lidded container in the fridge for 2-3 weeks or the freezer for 2-3 months.
- Get your bag of Cacao Bliss here!