We don’t know about you but there’s something about the energy of summer that gets us feeling a bit more playful. And, sometimes, we just can’t help playing with our food! That’s why we came up with these Cacao Bliss Mini Pancakes.
These healthy mini pancakes are made with wholesome ingredients and topped with fresh summery berries. So while it might feel like you’re indulging the kid in you, you can also feel good knowing you’re nourishing your body and supporting it with a powerful blend of superfoods thanks to the Cacao Bliss!
And, of course, these pancakes can be made into regular-sized pancakes, too. But why not have a little fun with your food, right? Give the recipe a try and let us know what you think!
Cacao Bliss Mini Pancakes
These healthy mini pancakes are made with wholesome ingredients, topped with fresh summery berries, and boosted with the superfoods of Cacao Bliss!
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- ¼ cup melted butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops Cacao Bliss
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup strawberries, halved
- ¼ cup blueberries
In a medium bowl, add eggs, 2 tablespoons melted butter, almond milk, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Sift the almond flour, Cacao Bliss, and baking powder intoto the wet ingredients. Gently fold with a spatulat to combine until no dry streaks remain. The consistency will be a bit thinner than traditional pancake batter.
- Heat a pancake griddle or sauté pan over medium heat. Grease the pan with a bit of butter before adding the pancake batter a tablespoon at a time. One 10-inch pan can accommodate about 8 mini pancakes.
- Cook for a minute until bubbles appear over the pancake's surface. Flip the pancakes and cook for an additional minute. Remove the pancakes from the pan and set aside. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes with maple syrup, strawberries, and blueberries.
- Get your bag of Cacao Bliss here!