Shop Cacao Bliss Here!
Cacao Bliss Mini Pancakes
These healthy mini pancakes are made with wholesome ingredients, topped with fresh summery berries, and boosted with the superfoods of Cacao Bliss!
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- ¼ cup melted butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops Cacao Bliss
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup strawberries, halved
- ¼ cup blueberries
In a medium bowl, add eggs, 2 tablespoons melted butter, almond milk, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Sift the almond flour, Cacao Bliss, and baking powder intoto the wet ingredients. Gently fold with a spatulat to combine until no dry streaks remain. The consistency will be a bit thinner than traditional pancake batter.
- Heat a pancake griddle or sauté pan over medium heat. Grease the pan with a bit of butter before adding the pancake batter a tablespoon at a time. One 10-inch pan can accommodate about 8 mini pancakes.
- Cook for a minute until bubbles appear over the pancake's surface. Flip the pancakes and cook for an additional minute. Remove the pancakes from the pan and set aside. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes with maple syrup, strawberries, and blueberries.
- Get your bag of Cacao Bliss here!
Leave a comment (all fields required)