For all of you cookie fans in the crowd, it’s time to get excited! There’s a new cookie in town that combines all of the benefits of Golden Superfood Bliss dunked in dark chocolate - which in our opinion, is enough to add a little sunshine to your day.
Grab a mixing bowl, a cookie sheet and a few simple ingredients and whip up this delicious dose of bliss with us:
- Combine the first four dry ingredients and gently mix with a fork, being careful not to pack the almond flour. Make a well in the bottom of the bowl. Add the vanilla, syrup, and oil, then mix all ingredients until the dough forms.
- Chill the dough in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Take two pieces of parchment paper the size of your cookie sheet. Roll a ball of dough and place it in between the parchment paper pieces and roll out to ¼ inch thick. If the dough gets too sticky, put it in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the top layer of parchment paper. Use a cookie cutter to cut out as many cookies as possible, leaving at least 1/2 inch between each cookie. Remove the excess dough around the cookies. Do not remove the cookies because you will bake the cookies on the parchment paper. Transfer the parchment paper onto the cookie sheet. Repeat on another cookie sheet until you have used all the dough.
- Bake 7-10 minutes until lightly golden brown on the edges. Remove from the oven, then slide the parchment paper with the cookies onto the counter and let cool.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a double-boiler and dip each cookie. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and refrigerate until the chocolate hardens.
- Store in the refrigerator in an air-tight container.