Double Chocolate Bliss Cookies
We took classic chocolate chip cookies and turned them into a chocolate lover’s dream by incorporating Cacao Bliss into the batter! Get ready to indulge guilt-free with these Double Chocolate Bliss Cookies.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
3 tablespoons Cacao Bliss
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix unsalted butter and coconut sugar together until creamy. Add egg and vanilla extract, then gently mix to incorporate.
- Add almond flour, Cacao Bliss, baking powder, and salt. Mix until combined without any lumps.
- Gently fold in vegan chocolate chips until just combined.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Space the cookies about 2 inches apart. Lightly press the cookie dough to flatten a bit.
- Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes until. Remove cookies from the oven and let them rest on the counter for 10 minutes before moving to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to 1 week.
- Click here to get your bag of Cacao Bliss!