Something you’ll never hear us say is “that’s too much chocolate.” In fact, we’re always on the lookout for ways to add more chocolate into our lives. And you can see the delicious proof of that in these Double Chocolate Bliss Cookies.
The only thing that could make a classic chocolate chip cookie better is by making the cookie base chocolatey, too! And that’s exactly what we did. By incorporating Cacao Bliss into the batter, you get a decadent chocolate cookie that’s studded with chunks of dark vegan chocolate in every bite. If this doesn’t satisfy your chocolate cravings, nothing will.
And the best part? Thanks to wholesome ingredients and a superfood kick from Cacao Bliss, these indulgent cookies are guilt-free! Whip up a batch and see for yourself why we’re obsessed with these Double Chocolate Bliss cookies. And don’t forget to stock up on Cacao Bliss through the link below!
Double Chocolate Bliss Cookies
We took classic chocolate chip cookies and turned them into a chocolate lover’s dream by incorporating Cacao Bliss into the batter! Get ready to indulge guilt-free with these Double Chocolate Bliss Cookies.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
3 tablespoons Cacao Bliss
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix unsalted butter and coconut sugar together until creamy. Add egg and vanilla extract, then gently mix to incorporate.
- Add almond flour, Cacao Bliss, baking powder, and salt. Mix until combined without any lumps.
- Gently fold in vegan chocolate chips until just combined.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Space the cookies about 2 inches apart. Lightly press the cookie dough to flatten a bit.
- Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes until. Remove cookies from the oven and let them rest on the counter for 10 minutes before moving to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to 1 week.
- Click here to get your bag of Cacao Bliss!