Blueberry Protein Muffins
In need of some healthy breakfast inspiration? These blueberry protein muffins are a must-try. Made with wholesome and nutrient-dense ingredients, they will help keep you full all morning long.*
Plus, with the addition of Earth Echo Collagen Peptides, these muffins come with some gut, joint, and skin-supporting benefits, what’s not to love?*
- ⅓ cup arrowroot flour
- ⅓ cup Earth Echo Collagen Peptides
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 4 eggs at room temperature
- ¼ cup unrefined coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a muffin pan with ten parchment paper liners.
Have all the ingredients at room temperature, and in a mixing bowl, add all ingredients except the blueberries and combine.
Gently fold the blueberries in.
Divide the batter between the muffin cups and bake for 25 minutes, or until golden on the top and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.