What’s better than a warm slice of homemade banana bread? How about a mini loaf all to yourself! These fun little loaves are filled with wholesome ingredients like bananas, almond flour, coconut oil, and wildflower honey, so you can feel free to indulge without the guilt.
Plus, this simple banana bread recipe is enhanced with Golden Superfood Bliss, which means you can promote lower stress signals and boost your immune system while you enjoy a healthy treat! *
These mini loaves are delicious served warm or at room temperature, making them perfect for a weekend brunch. They also freeze beautifully so you can enjoy a mini loaf whenever the mood strikes. Ready to give them a try? Here’s the recipe!
Golden Superfood Bliss Banana Sesame Mini Loaves
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and prepare mini loaf pans by greasing with coconut oil.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the oil and honey together until combined. Add eggs and whisk until everything reaches a uniform consistency. Add mashed bananas and milk and whisk to combine.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk the Golden Superfood Bliss, baking powder, salt, almond flour, and sesame seeds together. Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and fold together until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
4. Fill each mini loaf 3/4 of the way full and sprinkle generously with sesame seeds.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool loaves in the pan for 15 minutes before loosening each loaf with a butter knife and turning them out onto a wire rack.
6. Drizzle each loaf with a bit of wildflower honey before serving.
7. Store leftovers in a covered container for up to three days. To freeze, wrap each loaf individually in a layer of wax paper and aluminum foil.
Running low on Golden Superfood Bliss? Be sure to stock up today!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.