Gluten-Free Paleo Collagen Cornbread
This Paleo Collagen Cornbread is gluten free, healthy, and includes a healthy dose of Collagen Peptides. It’s perfect with your favorite soup recipe or eaten as a healthy snack all on its own!
- 1 cup almond Flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 3 medium eggs
- 2 scoops Collagen Peptides
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8x8-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix together until evenly combined and no lumps remain.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cornbread is lightly golden on top and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Get your Collagen Peptides here!
While this bread is best served fresh, leftovers can be kept in an airtight container for up to three days.