Cold weather means it’s soup season. And what’s the perfect side dish for soup? Cornbread! This Paleo Collagen "Cornbread" is completely grain-free, gluten-free, and made with healthier ingredients. It's so good, you won't even miss the cornmeal! It’s great alongside your favorite soup recipe or eaten as a healthy snack all on its own.
In addition to being made with wholesome ingredients, this recipe includes a healthy dose of Collagen Peptides. The beauty of Collagen Peptides is that they are flavorless and dissolve completely. So you can easily add them to just about any recipe and enjoy all the joint, hair, nail, and gut support without altering the taste. This healthy cornbread recipe is a great, unexpected way to get more of this nourishing clean protein into your diet. *
Gluten-Free Paleo Collagen Cornbread
This Paleo Collagen Cornbread is gluten free, healthy, and includes a healthy dose of Collagen Peptides. It’s perfect with your favorite soup recipe or eaten as a healthy snack all on its own!
- 1 cup almond Flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 3 medium eggs
- 2 scoops Collagen Peptides
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8x8-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix together until evenly combined and no lumps remain.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cornbread is lightly golden on top and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Get your Collagen Peptides here!
While this bread is best served fresh, leftovers can be kept in an airtight container for up to three days.