What could be better than snuggling around a fireplace with the glow of the Christmas tree in the background while sipping on a deliciously festive drink? How about enjoying a healthy festive drink boosted by the chocolatey decadence of Cacao Bliss?
This pumpkin spice Cacao Bliss mocktail has everything you’re looking for in a holiday drink: rich chocolate flavor, warming spices, and a blend of 10 different superfoods! Because Cacao Bliss gives you natural energy, mental clarity, and supports a healthy inflammatory response, it’s perfect for this time of year! Give the recipe below a try and see how you can indulge without the guilt. *
Pumpkin Spice Cacao Bliss Mocktail
FOR THE RIM:
1. Place almond milk, pumpkin puree, syrup, vanilla, and ice cubes in a blender. Pulse 2 times, then add 1/2 scoop of Cacao Bliss and 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice. Blend for 30 seconds.
2. Take two dessert plates. Pour 3 tablespoons of the blended mocktail on one. On the other plate, add 1/2 scoop of Cacao Bliss and 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice. Mix using a fork or spoon.
3. Turn the rim of a martini glass down into prepared mocktail and dip until the rim is coated. Immediately coat the rim with the Cacao Bliss spice mixture.
4. Pour the remaining mocktail into prepared glass and garnish with the cinnamon stick and star anise. Dust with Cacao Bliss powder.
5. If desired, you can also add a shot of your favorite spirit to turn this into a cocktail.
This cheerful mocktail is great for any holiday occasion and even the perfect way to ring in the new year! Keep this recipe handy and make sure you get a bag of Cacao Bliss here!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.