Who says you can’t have chocolate for breakfast? Not us! These decadent donuts are the perfect way to satisfy your chocolate craving while also providing a healthy and nutritious breakfast for the whole family.
Using just a few simple ingredients, these donuts are kicked up a notch with the addition of Cacao Bliss. It not only provides that chocolatey flavor you love but also gives you that natural energy and mental clarity you need to start your day off right.*
These baked chocolate donuts feel like a special occasion but are easy enough to whip up on a weekday! Plus, you can get creative by sprinkling them with different toppings (a great task for kids). Give them a try and let us know what you think in the comments!
Healthy Cacao Bliss Donut Recipe
For the Donuts:
For the Frosting:
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the coconut flour, Cacao Bliss, baking powder, and Himalayan salt. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, monk fruit sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix well, then pour into the dry ingredients. Mix until combined. The batter will be fairly thick.
4. Divide the batter evenly into a donut pan, pressing the batter into the mold to make it smooth. Place the pan in the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely before frosting.
5. While donuts are cooling, make the frosting by combining the coconut milk and Cacao Bliss in a bowl. Whisk together until smooth and completely combined. Dip the cooled donuts in the frosting. Sprinkle with toppings and enjoy!
Stock up on Cacao Bliss today so you can make these delicious donuts anytime!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.