Healthy desserts do exist! In fact, this Double Chocolate Banana Bread isn’t only healthy, it tastes like the real thing — it’s the best of both worlds.
Nourish your body and soul with a sweet treat you can feel really amazing about enjoying.
This delicious bread is naturally sweetened with bananas and free from any refined and artificial ingredients.
Plus, this Double Chocolate Banana Bread is:
- Refined sugar-free
- And absolutely delicious!
Featuring nutrient-packed Cacao Bliss, whipping up this guilt-free treat is the healthiest way you can get your chocolate fix. And, the best part is that anyone can make it, even if you aren’t a huge fan of baking!
If you give this recipe a try, leave a comment below to let me know what you think!
Here’s how to make it:
Double Chocolate Banana Bread
Serving size: 1 slice | Yields: 12 slices
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF and spray an 8x8 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
2. Add bananas, eggs, and vanilla to a blender and blend until smooth.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, Cacao Bliss, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Gently fold in the wet mixture and stir until well combined.
4. Next stir in chocolate chips, reserving a few tablespoons. Spread batter evenly into the prepared pan and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Once done baking, transfer the pan to a wire rack to cool for 20 minutes before cutting into 12 slices.
*Please note, photo indicates loaf pan but this recipe bakes best in an 8X8 square pan. If you opt for a loaf pan, you will need to adjust your cooking time accordingly.