Valentine’s Day is coming up, which means it’s time to celebrate love in all its forms: romantic and platonic; self-love and love for the community; love for Mother Earth. And whether you’re celebrating love with family, friends, or on your own, you deserve a rich, decadent dessert that won’t undo your health goals. And this Red Velvet Cacao Pudding is here to help you do just that.
This cupid-approved dessert is packed with wholesome ingredients and gets its gorgeous red color from beets! Plus, this chocolatey treat gives you natural energy, mental clarity, and supports a healthy inflammatory response thanks to Cacao Bliss. And what better way to feel the love than by unlocking your “bliss molecule”? Give the recipe below a try and really treat yourself this Valentine’s Day! *
Red Velvet Cacao Pudding
1. In a saucepan over medium heat, mix 1 cup of coconut milk and coconut sugar. Heat for 2 minutes until the coconut sugar dissolves.
2. Meanwhile in a small bowl, mix the remaining 1 cup of coconut milk, Cacao Bliss, fresh beet juice, arrowroot powder, and salt. Whisk together until completely combined.
3. Stir the beet juice coconut milk mixture into the saucepan. Whisk to combine and stir constantly over medium heat until it starts to thicken. Remove pan from heat and whisk in coconut oil and vanilla extract. Slowly pour the mixture into glass jars, cups, or a bowl.
4. Let it cool for 20 minutes before placing it in the refrigerator to cool completely, at least 2 hours.
5. Top the pudding with coconut flakes and raspberry before serving.
Is there anything more perfect on Valentine’s Day than a red velvet dessert? We think not. Grab a bag of Cacao Bliss here!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.